The Neurological Alliance Australia is a collective of national not-for-profit peak organizations representing adults and children living with progressive neurological or neuro-muscular conditions in Australia.
The Alliance works collaboratively to identify and advocate for opportunities that will promote improved quality of life for people living with these conditions and funding to support research.
MS Australia CEO, Deidre Mackechnie is the current Chair of the NAA.
The alliance members are:
Previous NAA papers, position statements, and news items:
- NAA Position Statement - Expanded telehealth services for NDIS participants
- NAA Position Statement - Expanded Telehealth June 2020
- NAA submission to the Royal Commission into Aged Care Quality and Safety, August 2019
- 'Launch of Neurological Alliance Australia Joint Position Paper, Parliament House, Canberra' news item (March, 2017)
- 'People with progressive neurodegenerative diseases in the NDIS' Joint Position Paper
- 'Palliative Care and Neurological Conditions' Palliative Care Australia (PCA) & NAA joint position statement